Top 10 Neighborhoods in Charlotte NC in Real Estate Sales
I am often asked the question, “Which neighborhoods are the top selling communities in the Charlotte area?“ Looking for a place to call home in Charlotte NC? Check out these great subdivisions in Charlotte NC with the highest number of homes sold in the area over the past 90 days.
Here is a list of the top 10 selling subdivisions in the last 3 months in Charlotte NC
1. Highland Creek (40)
One of the largest master-planned communities in North Carolina with about 13,000 residing there, this amenity-filled community is divided by the Charlotte-Concord, Mecklenburg-Cabarrus County lines.
- 40 homes have sold in Highland Creek during the past 90 days ranging in price from $100,000 to $365,000 and from 1,150 – 3,950 square feet in size.
2. Myers Park (47)
You’ll find some of the city’s grandest homes are framed by a canopy of massive, old willow oaks. Myers Park Charlotte NC emerged from a large cotton farm in 1911 and has become historic Charlotte’s ‘centerpiece.’ An absolutely beautiful community with a fantastic location.
- 47 homes have sold in Myers Park during the past 90 days ranging in price from $249,000 to $1,650,000 and from 1,156 – 6,986 square feet in size.
3. Dilworth (32)
This community is almost always on this list–homes in popular, historic Dilworth are typically short-lived on the market and appreciation is one of the highest in the city. The draw to this bungalow-filled community is the incredible walkability along the tree-lined streets and sidewalks.
- 32 homes sold in Dilworth during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $217,900 – $1,795,000 and from 910 – 7,002 square feet in heated living space.
4. Midwood (31)
Looking for diversity in a Charlotte community? You don’t have to look far from Charlotte’s Uptown to find it! Midwood is one of Charlotte’s most ‘hip’ neighborhoods! Plaza Midwood is full of rich history yet, urban and hip. Midwood is filled with older, quaint cottages to craftsman-stye bungalows to new construction that is simply gorgeous. You can’t drive through Midwood without seeing neighbors out biking, walking, jogging or beautifying the landscape in this popular Charlotte community.
- 31 homes sold in Midwood during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $95,000 – $595,000 and from 940 – 4,113 square feet in heated living space.
5. Madison Park (25)
One of the most accessible neighborhoods in Charlotte, Madison Park’s 50′s ranches, Colonials, modern style homes and split levels located along beautiful tree-lined streets, make Madison Park consistently one of the top-selling communities in the city.
- 25 homes have sold in Madison Park during the past 90 days, ranging in price from just under $100,000 to $282,500 and from 1,000 – 2,900 square feet in size.
6. Stonehaven (24)
Located at the corner of Sardis and Rama Roads, this popular close-in community offers affordable prices with great amenities including pool, clubhouse, playground and tennis.
- 24 homes sold in Stonehaven during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $110,000 – $335,000 and from 1,261 – 4,120 square feet in heated living space.
7. Cotswold (22)
Cotswold homes are quite the variety with 1950’s and 60’s ranch style homes to completely renovated luxury homes and everything in between. Different home styles within Cotswold reflect the construction that has taken place literally over decades and the modern renovations and updates that have also occurred in this popular Old Charlotte community. Great walkability and location in this sprawling Charlotte neighborhood.
- 22 homes sold in Cotswold during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $194,000 – $1,295,000 and from 1,686 – 5,336 square feet in heated living space.
8. Berewick (21)
Amenity-filled master-planned Pappas community in Southwest Charlotte. Built in the mid-2000′s with some new construction still to be found in this popular SW Charlotte neighborhood.
- 21 homes sold in Berewick during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $163,000 – $299,496 and from 2,000 – 3,653 square feet in heated living space.
9. Stone Creek Ranch (21)
Popular Stone Creek Ranch offers a wide variety of home styles and price points from which to choose. From townhomes to villas to single family homes constructed of stone, siding or full brick, Stone Creek Ranch has a myriad of options for even the most discriminating buyer in today’s market. Great amenities, award-winning school assignments and more in Stone Creek Ranch.
- 20 homes sold in Stone Creek Ranch during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $180,000 – $411,500 and from 2,000 – 3,453 square feet in heated living space.
This serene community is filled with friendly neighbors and lots of activities for both children and adults. Just over 700 homes make up the Providence Plantation community, most built on large, wooded lots, with building beginning in the mid-1970’s. Lots range from 0.25 to 2 acres with gorgeous landscaping lining the tree-lined, winding roads throughout this lovely community. With a variety of architectural style, Providence Plantation is certainly no cookie-cutter community! From traditional to English Tudor, homes in this subdivision vary on the exteriors as much as the interiors. From Cape Cod plans to wide, open floorplans, you’ll certainly find something that suits your taste in homes priced from the $200,000’s to $1,100,000+.
- 20 homes sold in Providence Plantation during the past 90-days, ranging in price from $249,900 – $1,100,000 and from 2,337 – 7,217 square feet in heated living space.
Charlotte home buyers, if you are thinking about buying a Charlotte home for sale and would more information on the home buying process, please call me at (704) 491-3310 or email me at Debe@DebeMaxwell.comfor more information. If you’d like more advice on negotiating, we can help you with that as well!
THE CHARLOTTE HOME BUYING PROCESS
Step 1: Develop a plan
Step 2: Select a Realtor®
Step 3: Get that loan pre-approval
Step 4: Let’s go shopping!
Step 5: Making an Offer
Step 6: Finalizing your financing
Step 7: Let’s talk inspections!
Step 8: The devil is in the details
Step 9: The walk-through
©Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | 90-Day Charlotte NC Home Sales - Top 10 Neighborhoods in Charlotte NC in Real Estate Sales
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY