First Time International Home Buyers in Charlotte - SOLD on Carson's Pond...and the home buying process
Amidst all of the craziness in our world, what a very special day Friday was. After months of encouragement, I had the great pleasure of assisting wonderful referral clients in purchasing their first home. If you are on the fence about buying your first home, here are a few key take -aways from these buyers in regards to the home buying process:
- “This process was so much easier than we thought it would be.”
- A large part of the process can be done from your smart-phones.
- “Buying a home is far more affordable than we thought.”
- “Interest rates are so low right now - just WOW!
- You really don’t need a huge down payment to buy a house.
Their biggest revelation?
“Why didn’t we do this sooner?”
Have YOU calculated the amount of money you’ve donated to your landlord’s ownership over the years?
If you have questions about the home buying process, let’s talk! Call or text me at (704) 491-3310 today and let’s get started.
#SoldInSouthPark #SoldInCarsonsPond #SouthCharlotteRealEstateAgents
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | First Time International Home Buyers in Charlotte - SOLD on Carson's Pond...and the home buying process
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY