Sorry, Too Late on this Beautiful Home in Deerfield Creek
Stunning curb appeal on this Deerfield Creek gem!
We love listing homes in Deerfield Creek! What a wonderful community filled with beautiful landscape and delightful neighbors. This home went under Contract in fewer than average days on the market (DOM) for this community as well.
Currently the DOM for Deerfield Creek's active listings is 152 and we were able to find our buyer in less than half that number of days!
Soaring 2-story foyer with gleaming re-finished hardwoods
Formals flank the foyer - both with lots of windows to let the sunshine in!
Family room with built-ins flanking fireplace with gas logs...and again, lots of windows to let the sunshine in!
Fabulous kitchen - also has new gas cooktop, recently installed by seller.
Master on the main level with large sitting room/nursery/office adjoining the master suite.
Luxury master bath with new frameless shower.
Incredible outdoor space with oversized wood deck, gas grill (gas line), full-yard irrigation & landscape lighting. The yard has been professionally landscaped and is often named ‘best yard in the neighborhood’ by Deerfield Creek residents!
Lucky buyers will enjoy new HVAC systems, lots of updates and more in this lovely home zoned for top-ranked schools. What a great location! Extremely convenient to restaurants and shops at the Promenade and Waverly, as well as I-485!
What our sellers love about living in Deerfield Creek...
- Top-ranked schools
- Every street has a pathway that leads to the common area
- Neighborhood pool, tennis courts, playground, soccer field, basketball court
- Fantastic neighbors!
*Deerfield Creek Community Pool
What our sellers love about their home that they are confident their buyers will also love…
- Amazing curb appeal…"It’s even more amazing when decorated for the Holidays"
- Oversized bedrooms 4 bedrooms,
- HUGE bonus and still have space for 2 offices
- Our beautiful deck is great for entertaining Built-in gas line to the grill (grill conveys)
- A private and large guest suite
- Lots of beautiful hardwoods and millwork
- Professional and beautiful landscaping
- Multiple clever storage spaces throughout
- Landscape lighting
- Full-yard irrigation with drip lines in front beds - even the flowerpots have drip lines!
- Side-load three-car garage
- Easy, open flow for entertaining
- Great kitchen
- Built-ins in great room
- Two staircases
- Updated hardware and bathroom fixtures
Thinking of listing your home for sale? Let's talk! Give me a call or shoot me a text at (704) 491-3310.
Visit www.ListMyCharlotteHome.com if you're thinking of selling your home in the Deerfield Creek community. I am happy to provide references of any of our sellers for you to speak with about their experience. You can also read a few of our reviews at www.CharlotteRealEstateAgentReviews.com.
Thinking of buying a home in the Providence High School area? Let's talk! We'd love to show you available homes that are similar to this lovely property. Give me a call or shoot me a text at (704) 491-3310
Debe Maxwell, CRS, Realtor®/Broker
2901 Coltsgate RD, Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28211
Mobile: (704) 491-3310 Email: email@example.com
Visit My Team Website
Read My Blog
Search Homes For Sale Charlotte NC
Search Homes for Sale in Charlotte Metro Surrounding Areas
Like Charlotte NC On Facebook
Follow us on Instagram