Moss Creek | Concord NC | Incredible Planned Community
What do homeowners love about living in Moss Creek? EVERYTHING!
- A stable HOA with hefty reserves
- Taking leisurely walks on the nature trail while exploring the beauty of the Rocky River
- Swimming laps in the Olympic-sized pool (1 of 4) then sliding down one of the 3 giant slides
- Playing a competitive game of tennis while enjoying the beauty that nature has to offer
- Watching the children walking to their award winning schools, right in their own neighborhood
- The anticipation of future shopping right inside the community
- Easy access to I-85, dining and shopping
- Close proximity to both Uptown Charlotte and Lake Norman
- LOW Cabarrus County taxes!
Come check out Moss Creek today! You’ll be glad you did.
Showing properties 1 - 5 of 5. See more Moss Creek community real estate.
(all data current as of 5/20/2012)
$115,000 : 9610 NW Walkers Glen Drive ,Unit -, Concord3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsMLS #: 2079838Status: Conditional Continue to Show
$178,888 : 9415 Mclaren Court ,Unit 0, Concord3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsMLS #: 2073857Status: Active
$182,990 : 9462 Shumacher Avenue ,Unit 430, Concord3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsMLS #: 2072710Status: Active
$178,000 : 9411 NW Shumacher Avenue ,Unit *, Concord3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsMLS #: 2067041Status: Active
$141,900 : 1299 NW Amber Ridge Road ,Unit 0, Concord4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsMLS #: 2048101Status: Active
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Check out our listing in Moss Creek – Fabulous, like-new, on a large private lot and incredibly affordable!
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY