6 Tips to sell your Charlotte home in the spring - 2019
1. Get your yard into shape by clearing out debris in the yard. For more yard-sprucing tips, read this article.
2. Spring clean the interior - remember a sparkling home will impress your buyers
3. Bring nature indoors - spring aromas have a profound effect on home buyers. Remember, we buy with all of our senses.
4. Clean out your closets - remember a closet chock-full of clothing is an indication to your buyers that you are selling your home because there is not enough storage space.
5. First impressions are key - once the buyers arrive to your home, your doorway sets the tone for the entire showing.
6. Usher in spring with bright colors - accent pillows do wonders for drab furniture. Need staging tips, we have amazing stagers on our team who can help you set the stage to get the most out of your home sale.
Read more home seller tips here. More informative posts are below to help you prepare for your Charlotte home sale as well:
- Two Key Ingredients to Selling Your Charlotte Luxury Home
- Charlotte Area Luxury Home – Staged, Stunning and SOLD!
- 10 Most Common Charlotte Home Seller Mistakes
- Things You MUST Disclose When Selling Your Charlotte Home
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Preparing for the Inspection
Thinking of selling your Charlotte home? Let’s talk! Call or text (704) 491-3310.
#SpringSellingTips #ListMyCharlotteHome #SellingYourCharlotteHomeInTheSpring
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | 6 Tips to Sell Your Charlotte Home in the Spring - 2019
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY